Where Are We?
Previously in Leasure Hall, the UHP relocated to 215 Fairchild Hall in early 2014. Fairchild Hall was built in 1894 to house the library and Agricultural Sciences, and over time has been home to a number of other offices. The library moved to what would eventually become Hale Library in 1927. The bust of former Kansas senator William Alexander Harris sits on a pedestal just in front of the building.
The building is conveniently located on the south side of campus, right next to Anderson Hall (the administration building) and is a 2-minute walk from the Student Union. Our location makes it easy for students to drop in between classes and we're always happy to see those who do. We have a free coffee bar and the conference room is an open space for UHP students to study in when not in use. Come see us sometime!