Building on tradition
K-State is undergoing several construction projects on the Manhattan campus that will accommodate infrastructure changes now and in the future. As progress continues, we ask for your patience and hope this information will be of assistance in your planning and navigation.
Physical barrier concerns can be reported to the Student Access Center (Report a Barrier).
Current Closures and Pedestrian Path Map
- Vattier Street re-opened July 5, 2016 at 6:30 am. A portion of parking lot A3 re-opened with the street opening.
- Mid-Campus Drive north of Anderson Hall to Lovers Lane closed to vehicular traffic July 5, 2016 at 6:30 am and will remain closed until mid-October. The parking area east of Anderson Hall remains open with two way traffic for this portion of the road.
- The accessible parking near Eisenhower and Holton Halls is closed and has been relocated to Parking lot A6 (east of Hale Library) and the circle drive at McCain Auditorium. This condition began July 5, 2016 and remains until mid-October.
- Lovers Lane closed to vehicular traffic July 5, 2016 at 6:30 am and will remain closed until mid-October.
- Butterfly Lane from Vattier to Lovers Lane is closed.
- Mid-Campus Drive from Old Claflin Road to Lovers Lane is closed to vehicular traffic. Sidewalks on the east side of the street will remain open. Pedestrian crossings will be provided at Mid-Campus Drive southeast of Shellenberger Hall and northwest of Hale Library.
- Driveway from Mid-campus Drive to Parking lot A6 is closed. Access to parking lot A6 is available via Petticoat Lane to Campus Creek.
- Seaton Hall / Parking Lot A25 - Construction fencing has been installed around Seaton East and Seaton Court and closes the sidewalk access north of Seaton east towards 17th street. Parking lot A25 is closed. Pedestrians will need to detour through Bosco Plaza or south of Leasure and Ward Halls. Pedestrians will have access to all entrances at English Counseling Services.
Seaton PDF Map (332 KB)
- KSU Recycling Center - A small portion of Parking lot B1 is closed near the KSU Recycling Center.
Future Estimated Closures
Building Chilled Water Modifications - Schedules
Schedules and information below are anticipated target dates for work. Please contact Jack Carlson, Campus Planning and Project Management at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.