Building on tradition
K-State is undergoing several construction projects on the Manhattan campus that will accommodate infrastructure changes now and in the future. As progress continues, we ask for your patience and hope this information will be of assistance in your planning and navigation.
Physical barrier concerns can be reported to the Student Access Center (Report a Barrier).
Current Closures and Pedestrian Path Map
- Parking Lot A6 entrance from Mid Campus drive will be closed from May 2 - May 13.
- Natatorium - The sidewalks and entries around the Natatorium have been reopened.
- Mid-Campus Drive from Old Claflin Road to Claflin Road - Road and sidewalks will be closed from Feb. 15, 2016 - May 15, 2016.
- Old Claflin Road - Road is open to provide access to Parking Lots A10, A11 and A12. The road will not provide access to campus.
- Leadership Studies - Accessible parking stalls north of Leadership Studies will be closed.
- Parking Lot A17 - The parking lot driveway from Mid-campus Drive will be closed. Access to Parking Lot A17 will be from Claflin Road through Parking Lot A18.
- Mid-Campus Drive north from Lover’s Lane will be a dead end street. Mid-Campus Drive will provide access to Parking Lot A6 and the service drive north of Shellenberger and Waters Hall. Parking Lot A22 will be open.
Construction Map Feb 15 – May 13 PDF (1.1mb)
- Seaton Hall / Parking Lot A25 - Construction fencing has been installed around Seaton East and Seaton Court and closes the sidewalk access north of Seaton east towards 17th street. Parking lot A25 is closed. Pedestrians will need to detour through Bosco Plaza or south of Leasure and Ward Halls. Pedestrians will have access to all entrances at English Counseling Services.
Seaton PDF Map (332 KB)
- KSU Recycling Center - A small portion of Parking lot B1 is closed near the KSU Recycling Center.
Future Estimated Closures
Building Chilled Water Modifications - Schedules
Schedules and information below are anticipated target dates for work. Please contact Jack Carlson, Campus Planning and Project Management at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.