Part-Time Job Listings
- Activate your free CES account to find part-time positions on the K-State campus as well as in the Manhattan, Salina, and surrounding communities.
- Not a K-State student? Login to our guest account.
Tips for Finding a Part-Time Job
Learn about how and where to look for part-time employment while at K-State.
Part-Time Opportunities Fair
Information on K-State’s annual Part-Time Opportunities Fair held each fall, which offers paid and volunteer positions with over 50 organizations in the Manhattan, KS area.
Important Details about Student Employment
- A social security number (SSN) is required for payroll purposes. A social security card must be provided to the hiring department before the employee may begin work.
- The Social Security Administration (SSA) will send new or duplicate social security cards by mail. The card will typically arrive within 5-10 business days.
- Find information about applying for a SSN from International Student and Scholar Services.
- International students must be in the United States for 10 days before they are allowed to apply for a social security number.
- General information about social security numbers and cards.