To access the Alcohol & Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP) programs you will need:
- your K-State eID and password
- a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities (If you do not have sufficient computer access, check your local library, high school or college, or a K-State computer lab.)
To begin the Alcohol & Sexual Assault Prevention (ASAP) programs, CLICK HERE
The program can also be found in your "other academics" drop down menu within iSIS:
1. Sign in using iSIS (K-State's Student Information System).
2. Click on Student Center.
3. In the section labeled ‘Academics’, click on the dropdown box labeled ‘other academic...’
4. Click on the link for ASAP. Then click the double arrow >>.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, check the technical support page to be sure that you are following program requirements, i.e. one browser window open at a time, pop-ups allowed, no other programs running.
Assistance for Students with Disabilities
If you have any difficulty completing the ASAP programs or using the website, please contact the Student Access Center for assistance. Please contact Health Promotions of Lafene Health Center (785.532.6595) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
For K-State LOGIN problems only, please contact:
Health Promotion, Lafene Health Center
For ALL OTHER ASAP technical issues:
Click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every ASAP screen, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or call Live Phone Support at 1.866.384.9062.