To access the AlcoholEdu for College® program you will need:
- your K-State eID and password
- a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities (If you do not have sufficient computer access, check your local library, high school or college, or a K-State computer lab.)
- Sign in using iSIS (K-State's Student Information System).
- Click on Student Center.
- In the section labeled ‘Academics’, click on the dropdown box labeled ‘other academic…’
- Click on the link for AlcoholEdu.
- You will need to allow 'pop-ups' in order to run the AlcoholEdu program. Here are resources if you need help to temporarily disable pop-up blockers.
- The first time you sign in to AlcoholEdu, you will be required to enter ‘Year of study’ (i.e. Freshman, Sophomore, etc.), and if requested, any additional personal identification information.
- You may log in and out of the program at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a ‘Next’ button. DO NOT log out until you click the ‘Next’ button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- To log back into your account, always access AlcoholEdu from iSIS.
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties, check the technical support page to be sure that you are following program requirements, i.e. one browser window open at a time, pop-ups allowed, no other programs running.
Assistance for Students with Disabilities
If you have any difficulty completing the AlcoholEdu program or using the AlcoholEdu website, please contact the Office of Disability Support Services/Adaptive Technology for assistance. Please contact Chaz Mailey, director of K-State's Alcohol and Other Drug Education Service (785.532.6927) if you have any additional questions or concerns.
For K-State LOGIN problems only, please contact:
Health Promotion, Lafene Health Center
For ALL OTHER AlcoholEdu technical issues:
Click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or call Live Phone Support at 1.866.384.9062.