March 17, 2021
KAWSE to host Self-Care in STEM event
Students are invited to attend an interactive Zoom event focused on incorporating self-care into your life from noon to 1 p.m. on March 24.
Join K-State faculty, staff and students from a variety of STEM fields for informal conversations about their self-care practices and tips to improve your own practices. Gain insight into stress management, caring for mental health and more.
Meet the panelists:
- Amanda Gaulke, assistant professor of economics.
- Amy Betz, assistant dean for retention, diversity and inclusion, College of Engineering.
- Jacqueline Maille, doctoral student in entomology.
- Jerusha Matthews, master's student, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Jessica Harrington, student engagement coordinator, College of Health and Human Sciences.
- Melitza Ramirez, master's student in public health.
- Michi Tobler, associate professor of biology.
- Nick Wallace, assistant professor of biology.
- Tendai Gadzikwa, assistant professor of chemistry.
This event is hosted by KAWSE, the K-State Office for the Advancement of Women in Science and Engineering. More information about KAWSE is available at k-state.edu/kawse. Questions about this event or our office can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.