March 17, 2021
KAWSE to host Self-Care in STEM event
Students are invited to attend an interactive Zoom event focused on incorporating self-care into your life from noon to 1 p.m. on March 24.
Join K-State faculty, staff and students from a variety of STEM fields for informal conversations about their self-care practices and tips to improve your own practices. Gain insight into stress management, caring for mental health and more.
An RSVP is required to receive Zoom details.
Meet the panelists:
- Amanda Gaulke, assistant professor of economics.
- Amy Betz, assistant dean for retention, diversity and inclusion, College of Engineering.
- Jacqueline Maille, doctoral student in entomology.
- Jerusha Matthews, master's student, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Jessica Harrington, student engagement coordinator, College of Health and Human Sciences.
- Melitza Ramirez, master's student in public health.
- Michi Tobler, associate professor of biology.
- Nick Wallace, assistant professor of biology.
- Tendai Gadzikwa, assistant professor of chemistry.
This event is hosted by KAWSE, the K-State Office for the Advancement of Women in Science and Engineering. More information about KAWSE is available at k-state.edu/kawse. Questions about this event or our office can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.