April 23, 2019
Registration available for May Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt workshop
Registration is available for the upcoming Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt workshop on May 20-21 at Kansas State University. Sessions will be in the College of Business Building.
Reduced registration fees are offered to K-State students, faculty and staff. Class size is limited and early registration is encouraged.
The introductory Yellow Belt course, offered by the College of Business Administration, is the foundation program of Lean Six Sigma and its methodologies. The two-day course teaches the Lean Six Sigma foundations and demonstrates how these methods can be used by individuals and teams to improve customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and work more effectively to solve problems.
Yellow Belt course outcomes:
- Learn the history and background of Lean Six Sigma.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma projects that deliver meaningful results.
- Master several key Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Understand the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control problem methodology.
- Establish process improvements in your work areas.
- Understand the importance of soft skills in a Lean Six Sigma project.
For more information and to register, please visit global.k-state.edu/business/development.