February 13, 2019
Important information for students graduating
Students: Regardless of the degree you earn or semester you graduate, there are few items to know when graduating. The following are a few simple steps to remember as graduation approaches.
- Apply to graduate in KSIS. The "Other Academic" tile will have the option Apply for Graduation to select. The application is open for spring 2019 and summer 2019.
- Select all completed majors, minors or certificates when applying to graduate.
- Preorder transcript with the "Hold for Degree" option.
- Watch for information regarding commencement from your dean's office.
- If there is transfer work that still needs sent to K-State, have it sent as soon as possible to email@example.com.
It is important to apply for graduation during the first four weeks of the semester. Timely submission allows for applications to be reviewed more quickly. Also, please be aware a late submission of a graduation application may impact an applicant’s name from showing in the commencement program.
Congratulations to all the spring and summer 2019 graduates.