February 7, 2019
Recognizing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment session for supervisors offered Feb. 21
Submitted by Human Capital Services - Learning and Development
Recognizing Discrimination and Sexual Harassment, WTD146, will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to noon Thursday, Feb. 21, in 1092 College of Business Building.
Incorporated in this session will be case vignettes/studies and exercises designed to enhance supervisors/managers' skills in four areas:
- Identifying threshold behaviors and reporting unwelcome, inappropriate behaviors.
- Communicating behavioral expectations to employees.
- Understanding their possible roles in administrative reviews.
- Modeling appropriate behaviors.
You must be a current supervisor of USS or unclassified professionals to attend this session. If you are interested in the subject matter, and are not a current supervisor, please contact Learning and Development for information on other course options with similar topics.
Participants will gain the following from this session:
- Have increased awareness of issues related to sexual harassment.
- Be informed of university policy regarding sexual harassment.
This course is offered in conjunction with the Introduction to Supervision, WTD077, series. Seating is limited.
This course is intended for employees with supervisory responsibilities.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS Self-Service or send an email to Megan Hoelting at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.