February 13, 2018
Nonprofit practitioner panel Feb. 16
The K-State Master of Public Administration program is hosting a local nonprofit practitioner's panel from noon to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 16, in 301 Calvin Hall.
Officials from local nonprofit organizations will share their experiences and knowledge regarding public service. Learn how they grew in public service, what they do on a daily basis, how you can obtain internships and careers as administrators, and what you may expect with nonprofit employment.
The following practitioners will be on the panel:
- Vernon Henricks, president and CEO, Greater Manhattan Community Foundation.
- Penny Senften, executive director, Manhattan Arts Center.
- Kevin Riley, operations manager, Flint Hills Area Transportation Agency.
- Anne Smith, executive director, Flint Hills Area Transportation Agency.
- Jennifer Anguiano, director of CASA Core Services, Sunflower CASA.