September 20, 2017
Like pets? Volunteer at the Petfood Research and Development Showcase
Kansas State University is hosting the Petfood Research and Development Showcase Oct. 10-12. Students are invited to volunteer and/or attend the showcase.
Student volunteers will:
- Interact with industry representatives by guiding them to and from workshop locations.
- Network with companies during workshops.
- Learn about job opportunities within companies and potential interviews.
- Showcase your work at the Research Poster Session from 3:30-6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 11.
- Help host participants and industry representatives at the Dine-Around Manhattan event.
If interested, complete the volunteer form. A volunteer training will take place at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 5, in 204 Shellenberger Hall.
Contact Kiley Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.