November 14, 2013
Degree Audit Reporting System to undergo upgrade, provide new features Dec. 9
Submitted by Information Technology Services
K-State’s Degree Audit Reporting System is undergoing an upgrade. The system is a reporting tool that provides individualized analysis of a student's academic progress toward a specific degree.
On Monday, Dec. 9, students and advisors will be able to use these new features.
- Audits will run only through iSIS, providing a consistent access method for advisors and students.
- Pre-run audits will run every seven days in iSIS, reducing the need for students and advisors to run them as often.
- Audits can still be run on-demand to reflect newly changed data, such as grade changes, new enrollments, etc.
- Audits will have enhanced formatting and be available as a PDF. Font sizes and colors have been changed to improve readability.
- Exceptions will be entered in a web-based environment.
The upgrade will begin at 7 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, and will be completed before 8 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9. During this period of time:
- Users will be unable to run new Degree Audit Reporting System audits in K-State Online or iSIS.
- Advisors can access existing audits in K-State Online until Monday, Dec. 9.
- All audits run in iSIS prior to Thursday, Dec. 5, will be deleted.
At 8 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9:
- The ability to run new audits in iSIS will be restored.
- Pre-run audits in iSIS will begin processing and be ready within seven days.
- Audits via K-State Online will no longer be available. New Degree Audit Reporting System audits may be run in iSIS.
If you have questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.