August 16, 2023
TIAA financial consultant on campus Aug. 17
Jeremy Kohn, TIAA financial consultant, will be available for in-person retirement plan participant meetings on Aug. 17 at the K-State Student Union. Kohn helps participants confirm they are on track for retirement and provide fiduciary-level investment recommendations for their TIAA funds, in addition to helping with enrollment and answering any other questions they may have.
To schedule an in-person meeting with Kohn, please use the following navigation:
• Visit www.tiaa.org/schedulenow and have TIAA login credentials available for login.
• Select employer by searching for Kansas Board of Regents.
• Select In Person/Employer.
• Select Kansas State University Student Union.
• Select available dates: August 17.
• Select time.
If you need assistance, feel free to call our scheduling team at 800-732-8353. If you are having problems scheduling a meeting time, please email Jeremy Kohn at Jeremy.email@example.com.