March 17, 2023
Kansas Division of Vehicles providing mobile services March 21-22
The Kansas Division of Vehicles will provide the following services by appointment only on March 21 and March 22 at the International Student Center:
- Kansas license/permit renewal, replacement, name change, address change and Real ID.
- Kansas ID card renewal, replacement, name change, address change and Real ID.
- Kansas learner's permit or driver's license written test only.
- Drive must be done at a full-service station.
- Learner's permits and driver's license first-time issuance can be accomplished with no testing as long as driver's education has been completed and applicant can present their certificate of completion.
- Out-of-state transfers, as long as all required documents are presented.
Visit SchedDL.ksrevenue.org to schedule an appointment.
- For renewals: Current state credential and proof of residential address, if address is different.
- For replacements: Two proofs of identification and one proof of residential address.
- For name change: Current state credential and state-issued certified copy of legal name change.
- For address change: Current state credential and one proof of residential address.
- For Real ID: Current state credential, state-issued birth certificate or valid U.S. passport, Social Security card or W2, proof of name change — if applicable and current name differs from birth certificate — and two proofs of residential address.
Be sure to review acceptable documents. Note there is a specific list for non-U.S. citizens.
- License renewal over age 65: $20.
- License renewal ages 21-64: $26.
- License with testing over age 21: $29.
- License with testing under age 21: $31.
- License replacement: $16.
- ID renewal over age 65: $18.
- ID renewal under age 65: $22.
- ID replacement: $12.
- Learner's permit new/renewal: $10.
- Learner's permit replacement: $16.
- Add Real ID only: $8.
Note: If receiving another service and Real ID, there is no additional charge for Real ID.