August 30, 2022
Charlie Award recognizes advisors
The Charlie Award committee thanks the K-State community for helping us honor 12 amazing advisors over the past year. Without your nominations, we wouldn't have known the exceptional things our advisors are doing for their students, colleges, departments and the advising community.
In the award's third year, we have honored faculty and primary role advisors in five colleges, on four campuses and in one student life department. Below is a recap of who has won the award over the last year.
- September 2021: Joann Kouba, animal sciences and industry.
- October 2021: Ashley Blake, Global Campus.
- November 2021: Rebekkah Stuteville, School of Applied and Interdisciplinary Studies, K-State Olathe.
- December 2021: Angelique Courbou, modern languages.
- January 2022: Kebera Underwood, K-State Salina Academic Services.
- February 2022: Bradley Kramer, industrial and manufacturing systems engineering.
- March 2022: RayeAnn Brisso, K-State Salina Academic Services.
- April 2022: Derek Clements, architectural engineering and construction science.
- May 2022: Jill Parker, personal financial planning.
- June 2022: Bryanna Williams, College of Business.
- July 2022: April Darnell, English language program.
- August 2022: Eve McCulloch, biology.
Don't stop now! Please continue nominating those advisors who are making a difference in the lives of their students and doing great things for their colleges and departments. Nominate someone for this award. Nominations are accepted year-round and can be received from anyone across campus.
If you have questions about this award, email Beth Stuewe at firstname.lastname@example.org.