June 2, 2022
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices session offered June 22
The Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices session will be offered from 8 a.m. to noon Wednesday, June 22, in the K-State Alumni Center Banquet Room C.
This highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
The session will help participants:
- Identify best practices and deliver effective planning sessions
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies
- Analyze common biases
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions
- Explain USS special review and Unclassified performance improvement plan
- Indicate documentation best practices
To attend this session, you must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals. This session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program. Seating is limited.
To register for this session, please complete this registration form.