March 16, 2022
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices offered virtually on March 28 and 30
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices will be offered 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday, March 28, and from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 30, via Zoom. Attendance at both sessions will be required to receive credit for the topic.
This highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
This session will help participants:
- Identify best practices and deliver effective planning sessions.
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies.
- Analyze common biases.
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions.
- Explain university support staff special review and unclassified performance improvement plan.
- Indicate documentation best practices.
You must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals to attend this session. This session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program. Seating is limited.
To register for this session, please complete this registration form.