November 6, 2020
Travel and On-Campus Allocations Committee funding requests close today
Funding applications from student organizations for the Travel Allocations Committee and On-Campus Allocation Committee will close at 11 a.m. CST today, Friday, Nov. 6. The committees are reviewing requests for travel and on-campus events that will occur between Dec. 1 and Feb. 15, 2021.
The Travel Allocations Committee receives and reviews the travel funding requests submitted by student organizations on campus. The committee is responsible for choosing whether to fund these groups based on the events' merits and educational value.
- Organizations must submit requests at least 35 days in advance of travel.
- Every organization is eligible for $100 per person up to 10 people — $1,000 max — per Student Governing Association term.
- Organizations may submit a maximum of two travel requests per school year.
The On-Campus Allocations Committee receives and reviews the funding requests for on-campus events submitted by student organizations on campus. The committee is responsible for choosing whether to fund these groups based on the events' merits and educational value.
- Organizations must submit requests at least 35 days in advance of the event.
- Funding is available for promotions, the costs associated with a speaker, rental space and films.
- Events must be free and open to all students.
Applications submitted by Nov. 6 will be reviewed by the committee within the next three weeks. Budget request forms can be found on the SGA OrgCentral or at the following hyperlinks:
Technical Allocations Committee: https://k-state.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/431230.
On-Campus Allocation Committee: https://k-state.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/432434.
For more information on these committees, please contact the appropriate chair:
Technical Allocations Committee: Carissa Jonak, email@example.com
On-Campus Allocation Committee: Sarah Pelton, firstname.lastname@example.org