October 5, 2020
International Coordinating Council Photo Contest reminder: Participate to win prizes
The International Coordinating Council, a registered departmental student organization, will host the 2020 ICC Photography Contest through Oct. 9.
This is ICC's first virtual photography contest and there is no entry fee. Every K-State student can enter only one photograph and have the chance to win exciting prizes. Photographs should be submitted through the Google Form.
- Photographs may be in color, black and white, or digitally altered.
- The theme for this competition is "How do you represent your hometown culture to K-State family?" or "Unity in diversity at K-State in one picture." All photos will be judged on adherence to these themes.
- Provide a caption for your image and include the topic you choose.
- Each entry must be no larger than 20MB.
- Photos will be eliminated from the competition if they don't meet the guidelines.
- You must complete the Google Forms granting the authority rights to use your image(s).
By submitting your photo to this competition, you grant us the authority to use your image — for posting on social media. No more than one entry may be submitted per person.
The deadline to submit your photo is 5 p.m. Oct. 9. The winners will be announced on Friday, Oct. 16, by email and ICC social media platforms.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing your creative submissions.