January 8, 2019
Presenter list announced for Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange Jan. 16
Kansas State University Global Campus invites you to its Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange event from 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, in 227 K-State Student Union.
At the event, participants will present five-minute demonstrations of the strategies and tools they have learned from the 2018 K-State Online Essentials course or a distance learning conference. Faculty and staff who are interested in online teaching are encouraged to attend.
Online Essentials participants and distance faculty sharing their expertise at the event:
- Rebecca Adams, College of Business Administration.
- Katie Burke, College of Agriculture.
- Huston Gibson, College of Architecture, Planning & Design.
- Deborah Goins, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Gaea Hock, College of Agriculture.
- Laura Kanost, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Lori Levin, College of Education.
- Suzanne Porath, College of Education.
- Cathy Sparks, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- David Thompson, College of Human Ecology.
- Kodee Walls, Counseling Services.
Faculty or staff interested in taking part in the 2019 K-State Online Essentials Faculty Development Course or receiving funds to attend a distance learning conference can apply at global.k-state.edu/faculty/resources or contact Global Campus quality coordinator Laura Widenor at firstname.lastname@example.org.