September 18, 2018
Risk management student fellowship applications due Sept. 19
The student fellowship is open to all K-State juniors and graduate students with an interest in risk management. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, Sept. 19.
We live in a world filled with risk. Knowledge and skills in mitigating risk and maximizing potential are valued across all industries. The Center for Risk Management Education and Research cultivates K-State students to become uniquely prepared to manage risk.
- Participate in the Center for Risk Management Education and Research for three semesters starting in the spring.
- Receive a stipend of $1,500 and a transcript notation documenting completion of the program.
- Attend guest lectures, workshops featuring c-suite executives from a variety of fields.
- Travel to Washington, D.C. and Chicago for on-site industry visits.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with professionals across multiple sectors.
- Complete an interdisciplinary group research project.