August 9, 2018
Leadership update for Academic Coaching Program
The Academic Achievement Center announces a leadership change for the Academic Coaching Program. Scott Voos will step down as the managing director of the program to pursue other professional opportunities. Voos' last day is Aug. 10.
Jessica Kerr, an academic coach, will take on the managing director responsibilities in the interim and through the start of the fall semester. As the fall semester approaches, please direct any academic coaching questions to Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academic Achievement Center seeks to empower students through useful resources, motivate through positive encouragement, and inspire hard work and dedication. To learn more about academic coaching or to refer a student, please visit our website.
The following is a list of academic coaching liaisons:
- College of Agriculture: Jessica Kerr and Ellen Clayton
- College of Architecture, Planning & Design: Nick Dean
- College of Arts and Sciences: Ellen Clayton
- College of Business Administration: Nidhi Bhandari
- College of Education: Nick Dean
- College of Engineering: Javier Martinez and Allison DuLac
- College of Human Ecology: Javier Martinez and Allison DuLac