March 29, 2018
Konza United Way by the numbers
See where your United Way dollars were spent in 2017! United Way partners with health, education and income agencies throughout our six-county Konza region.
- Clay County — more than 190 individuals served.
- Marshall County — more than 1,474 individuals served.
- Pottawatomie County — more than 13,700 individuals served.
- Riley County — more than 14,000 served.
- Wabaunsee County — more than 1,990 individuals served.
- Washington County — more than 140 individuals served.
Don't miss your opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. You may make your gift by check, credit card or payroll deduction. It's fast and easy; visit k-state.edu/unitedway.