January 23, 2018
Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange videos now available
Faculty presentations during the Kansas State University Global Campus Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange event are now available for viewing. The event provided faculty with an opportunity to share best practices, new techniques and course development concepts for online teaching. All presentations were recorded and are now available at global.k-state.edu/faculty/resources/tips-and-tricks.
- Cindy Debes, College of Arts and Sciences
- Barbara DeSanto, College of Arts and Sciences
- Aida Farough, College of Arts and Sciences
- Lisa Harrington, College of Arts and Sciences
- Ann Knackendoffel, College of Education
- Kadri Koppel, College of Human Ecology
- Amy Rosine, College of Arts and Sciences
- Nadia Shapkina, College of Arts and Sciences
- Jorge Valenzuela, College of Engineering
- Michael Wesch, College of Arts and Sciences
Applications for the 2018 K-State Online Essentials faculty development course and distance education conference funding are now available at global.k-state.edu/faculty/resources. Applications are due March 31.
Anyone with questions should contact the Global Campus quality coordinator, Laura Widenor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.