1. Kansas State University
  2. »Division of Communications and Marketing
  3. »K-State Today
  4. »New process for grade changes

K-State Today

May 16, 2012

New process for grade changes

Submitted by Monty Nielsen

Beginning today, grade changes can only be submitted to the registrar’s office via iSIS. Grades can be changed by faculty beginning at noon the day after a grade roster has been posted by simply going to the grade roster and clicking the Request Grade Change link. Most grades – excluding W and XF – can be changed for students who have not completed degrees, and the grade roster is open for changes for five years from the day of original posting of the roster. Proposed grade changes that are not eligible for electronic submission may be submitted to the dean’s office on a newly designed memorandum form.

This enhancement will make it easier and more efficient for faculty to administer the grade change process. For more information about online grade submission, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/isis/help/faculty/RequestforGradeChange.html.