1. K-State home
  2. »Office of Student Financial Assistance
  3. »Managing your Aid
  4. »Master Promissory Note

Office of Student Financial Assistance

Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note

Students who accept a Federal Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loan as part of their financial aid award package are required to complete entrance counseling and have a valid master promissory note (MPN) on file with the Federal Common Origination and Disbursement (COD) before our office can make any Federal Direct Loan disbursements to students.

Follow the directions on the page corresponding to your loan type.

Federal Direct Subsidized or Unsubsidized Loans
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan