Our project list is growing!
KSCI Works: We are offering a series of lunchtime workshops in 2018-19! Topics came from a survey we conducted in spring 2018. Storytelling was the top need respondents identified, so it's our first workshop! Take a look at our events calendar to find information and registration links or download a flyer (PDF) about fall 2018 opportunities.
Our second annual Science Communication Week is November 5-10, 2018! Find events and register for workshops. Thank you to our campus and community partners and sponsors:
- Sunset Zoo
- Flint Hills Discovery Center
- Office of the President
- Global Food Systems Initiative
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Center for Engagement and Community Development
- Chapman Center for Rural Studies
- Department of plant pathology
- College of Arts & Sciences
- A.Q. Miller School of Journalism & Mass Communications
- K-State Libraries
Science Snapshots is a science communication blog by K-State graduate students in the Division of Biology. They are eager for participation from more departments and colleges!
- Science Communication video: Students in Tom Hallaq's video production (MC471) class have made science/research communication videos for the past few years in the fall semester. The project is in partnership with Han Yu's introduction to professional writing (ENGL510) class and the Office of the Vice President for Research. Some samples are below; other examples can be viewed on the K-State Research Playlist on YouTube.