NEH Summer Stipends Limited Submission Guidance
Two faculty members will be selected for nomination by K-State to submit to the National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipends program. The internal submission mirrors a large part of the NEH submission, which is due September 22 , 2021 . Please refer to the NEH Summer Stipends website.
Limited submission pre-proposals should include:
- 2-page résumé following the instructions on pages 11-12 of the Summer Stipends Guidelines (PDF).
Please combine the above into a single PDF file and submit it to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on August 23 , 2021. Use no smaller than an 11 pt Times New Roman font.
Typical Summer Stipends timeline
- Mid to late May: Summer Stipends notice appears in Funding Connection.
- Mid June to early July: NEH Releases new RFA and new internal submission guidelines are available.
- Early August: Notification to the Office of Research Development, or ORD.
- Late August: Internal preproposals due to ORD.
- Early September: Two preproposals chosen to go forward.
- Late September: Proposals due to NEH.