NEH Summer Stipends Limited Submission Guidance
Two faculty members will be selected for nomination by K-State to submit to the National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipends program. The internal submission mirrors a large part of the NEH submission, which is due September 25, 2019. Please refer to the NEH Summer Stipends website.
Limited submission pre-proposals should include the following:
- 2-page résumé following the instructions on pages 14 and 15 of the Summer Stipends Guidelines (PDF)
Please combine the above into a single PDF file and submit it to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on August 26, 2019. Use no smaller than an 11 pt Times New Roman font.
Typical Summer Stipends Timeline
- Mid to late May: Summer Stipends notice appears in Funding Connection
- Mid June to early July: NEH Releases new RFA and new internal submission guidelines are available
- Early August: Notification to ORD
- Late August: Internal Preproposals due to ORD
- Early September: Two preproposals chosen to go forward
- Late September: Proposals due to NEH