EPSCoR Track-4 limited submission guidance
Your EPSCoR Track-4 internal limited submission proposal should include:
- Cover sheet: cover sheet (docx).
- Project description: An up to four-page description explaining the project you will conduct during your extended collaborative visit and describing the facility/institution/laboratory you will be visiting. Be sure to include clearly articulated goals and objectives. You should also identify the collaborator(s) you will be working with at the host site and the nature of the collaboration and the collaborator’s roles. Please also address:
- Why the host site you have chosen is the best place for your collaborative visit. Be sure to address your research needs/goals as well as your collaborating researcher(s) and the infrastructure/resources at the host site.
- How your extended collaborative visit will benefit you both during the visit period and beyond.
- The host site’s role in achieving your research goals and objectives.
- The benefits to K-State and the state of Kansas.
- What resources is the host site committing.
- If you are taking a graduate student or a postdoc, what will they be doing at the host site?
- A reference list (does not count against the project description’s page count).
- A project timeline for meeting the goals and objectives of the project.
- An email from your department head indicating his/her support of the collaborative visit.
- An email from the host site indicating support for your visit.
- A one-page draft budget and no more than one page justification.
- If you have submitted previously to this program and not been funded, a copy of your review comments and a no more than one page discussion of what your plans are to address these comments.
- Your bio in NSF format.
Please combine these into one PDF and submit via email@example.com by 5 p.m. central time on the date listed on the Upcoming Limited Submission Opportunities table. Use no smaller than an 11 pt. Times New Roman font.