1. K-State home
  2. »Office of the Registrar
  3. »graduation
  4. »properties

Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar
118 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506–0114

Main Line: 785-532-6254

Fax: 785-532-5599

Phone Hours:
 Monday, Wednesday through Friday
 8:00-5:00 pm
 9:00-5:00 pm
E-mail: registrar@k-state.edu 


Walk-in Hours:
 Enrollment Management Central
 119 Anderson Hall
 8:00 am to Noon
 1:00-4:45 pm

Duplicate Diploma Ordering

Refer to Graduation/Commencement FAQs as well for additional questions

Ordering Duplicate Diplomas

Alumni of Kansas State University may purchase duplicate diplomas online. 

Duplicate diplomas may only be ordered by the alumni; third-party ordering is not allowed without student consent. 

While submitting the order, alumni will have the opportunity to select options for expedited processing and/or shipping.  

**If you do not remember your eID or password please refer to the K-State Service Desk pages to reset or reactivate your eID**

Order Duplicate Diploma Here

                Student that attended prior to Fall 2008 (link to Parchment) Guide

                Student that attended Fall 2008 or after (Link to KSIS sign-on) Guide

Pricing Information:

Duplicate Diploma Ordering Guide

Diploma & Cover Options:


Undergraduate or Graduate Diploma


Veterinary Medicine Diploma


Diploma Cover


Processing Time Options:


Standard Processing (20-30 business days)

No charge

Expedited Processing (14 business days)


Delivery Options:


USPS (Standard First Class - No Tracking)

No charge

Federal Express (Domestic)


Federal Express (International)



Replacement diplomas will consist of the university's current design and will contain the signatures of the current president and chair of the Kansas Board of Regents. While we are not able to duplicate the diploma style or original signatures, degrees will be printed with the same wording as the original.

Duplicate diplomas will be printed with the diploma name or legal name on the student record. 

  • If a graduate wishes to change the name on a diploma, documentation of a name change must be submitted. 
  • Former names may not be used once a name is updated without submitting a name change via the Student Data Information Change Form, showing it is again the person's legal name (i.e., after a divorce, a divorce decree would note if the use of a maiden name again for legal purposes.)

Please note that a duplicate diploma will NOT be processed for any student who is delinquent to the university.