1. K-State home
  2. »Office of the Registrar
  3. »Enrollment
  4. »Faculty and Staff Forms

Office of the Registrar

Faculty and Staff Forms

For each form that requires a signature, please print the form, sign it, and return it to the appropriate office.

Certification of a Minor or Secondary MajorSubmit this form to the Office of the Registrar in order to certify a minor or secondary major for a student. The signature of the program director is required.
Course/Curriculum Approval FormsPlease see the Course and Curriculum page for information regarding the course and curriculum approval forms.
GTA Tuition Payment Form This electronic form is used to request GTA tuition payments.
KSIS Request to Cancel a Course SectionThis electronic form is used to cancel a course section and will be e-mailed to Enrollment Services and Room Scheduling.
KSIS Request for Course Section UpdatePlease see the instructions page for information regarding the request for course section update form, specifically Add New Section and Change Existing Section instructions.
KSIS Request for Enrollment Capacity ChangeThis form is used to update the enrollment capacity on a course section in KSIS.
Request Technology ClassroomsSubmit this form to the Enrollment Services staff for technology classroom requests. This form is not for departmental classes or technology studio classes which are assigned departmental space.
Questions/Answers for Assisting Students with EnrollmentTo offer the best customer service possible, please use the above chart to first determine the needs of callers with questions about enrollment. If a transfer to another department is necessary, please stay on the line and explain the reason for the call before disconnecting.