Each year, Phi Eta Sigma awards both undergraduate and graduate scholarships. Members must be nominated by their chapter for application. You can learn more about the national scholarships on the national website.
If you would like to be considered for nomination by our local chapter, please visit with the faculty advisor by February 1.
The Scholarship Committee uses the following criteria in selecting recipients:
- High scholastic record with a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
- Participation in local chapter activities.
- Evidence of creative ability.
- Potential for success in chosen field.
- Letters of recommendation, not to exceed three.
If you have questions regarding your scholarship application, please contact Dr. Gregory Eiselein, faculty advisor, at email@example.com or at 785-532-1501.