Future Digital Innovators
Bring your voice, your culture, your ideas and your imagination!
Dear Future Digital Innovator:
You’re a digital influencer. You’re authentic and loyal. You value diversity and inclusion. The Bachelor of Science in Digital Innovation in Media (DIGIN) program is for you if you want to:
- Develop the blended digital skills and the mindset of an entrepreneur, computer programmer and digital communicator.
- Help create the digital future with training in AI, entrepreneurship, content creation and marketing, machine learning, digital marketing, entrepreneurship, coding, mobile marketing and app development, digital brand strategy, social media management and digital business.
- Increase your employability through an apprenticeship during your junior year.
- Earn four credentials in four years:
- bachelor’s in digital innovation in media
- minor in entrepreneurship and innovation
- certificate in computer science
- certificate in digital engagement
- Be prepared for what’s next:
- A remote, in-person or hybrid workplace.
- Jobs for authentic cultural influencers who are well-rounded technologists, content creators and digital business leaders or entrepreneurs.
- Projects to design, implement and evaluate computing-based solutions.
- Pursuing your own dreams of launching a new digital business or social venture.
If you’re looking for a fully blended program that offers training in entrepreneurship, computing and digital media, bring your voice, your ideas, your culture and your imagination to the A.Q. Miller School at K-State! You belong here where digital innovators train!