Mary Hale Tolar, Ed.D.
Dean, associate professor
Mary Lynn and Warren Staley Chair for Leadership
firstname.lastname@example.org, View my CV
Ideation | Strategic | Context | Learner | Input
Campus office: 262 Leadership Studies Building
This is an extraordinary community committed to growing the capacity of individuals and groups to lead change locally and globally. The energy and good will our students and colleagues consistently bring to this work is inspiring. I am excited by the opportunities we have, discover, and create - to connect students with experiences that help them develop and exercise leadership in their professional, community, social and personal lives.
- LEAD 251: Honors Leadership
- LEAD 450: Senior Seminar in Leadership Studies
- LEAD 502: Independent Study in Leadership Studies
- Leadership communication doctoral program faculty, LEAD 815
- LEAD 801: Foundations of Leadership