Kerry L. Priest, Ph.D.
As a teacher, I integrate critical perspectives and engaged methods/pedagogies of practice in undergraduate and graduate courses that create the conditions for students to exercise leadership, as well as explore and contribute to scholarship that advances the field of leadership education and development.
- LEAD 801: Foundations of Leadership
- LEAD 814: Graduate Studies in Leadership Communication
- LEAD 815: Seminar in Leadership Communication
- LEAD 820: Contemporary Perspectives on Leadership Theory and Practice
- EDLEA 938: Advanced Data Analysis in Qualitative Methods