Brandon W. Kliewer, Ph.D.
I specialize in working with undergraduate and graduate students in the classroom to advance scholarship that explores how leadership activity can produce change in community, organizations and systems.
- LEAD 350: Culture and Context in Leadership
- LEAD 405: Leadership in Practice
- Leadership communication doctoral program faculty, LEAD 845: Approaches to Community and Public Engagement
- EDLEA 848: Theoretical Frameworks in Qualitative Research Coming soon!
- LEAD 818: Qualitative Approaches to Studying Leadership & Engagement
- LEAD 708: Facilitating Leadership in Complex Adaptive Systems