The Rehabilitation Services staff consists of Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers who have experience treating a wide spectrum of ailments and injuries common to college students.
If you have a prescription for physical therapy, be sure to bring the healthcare provider's written prescription with you.
- Physical therapy evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal and neurological conditions
- Functional testing, strength assessment, proprioceptive/kinesthetic testing
- Therapeutic exercise
- Manual therapy
- Assessment of athletic injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sport-specific training
- Vestibular and concussion rehabilitation
- Therapeutic modalities: heat, cryotherapy, ultrasound, phonophoresis,iontophoresis,electrical stimulation, interferential current, TENS application
- Crutches (return crutches to this department)
In partnership with Recreational Services, athletic training services are available for injury evaluation and treatment for all intramural sports competition. For more information about athletic training services and the sports medicine program at the Rec Center, go here.