Lafene Health Center has seasonal flu vaccinations available for students, faculty and staff. Please bring your student or staff ID card and insurance information. The cost is $22 for students and $25 for non-students. Lafene does not have intranasal vaccine available.
How Do I Help Prevent the Flu?
- Get your flu vaccine as early as possible
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze and immediately throw it away
- If you don't have a tissue, cough into your upper sleeve, not your hand
For more information about flu vaccination, please see the CDC website.