Do I Have a Problem with Drinking?
If alcohol is becoming a problem in your life, you may begin experience some of the unintended negative effects in your life:
- Being late for class or missing class as a result of being hungover.
- Getting sick or vomiting from too much drinking or drug use.
- Being hurt or injured as a result of being too intoxicated or high.
- Being hospitalized for alcohol and/or other drug use.
- Blacking out or browning out.
- Getting into verbal arguments or fights that you would not have participated in if you were sober.
- Getting into physical fights due to alcohol or other drug use.
- Damaging property while under the influence.
- Having unprotected sex while under the influence.
- Experiencing unwanted or unanticipated sexual encounters (touching, intercourse, etc.).
- Taking advantage of someone else sexually.
- Finding yourself in threatening or unsafe situations as a result of poor judgement while under the influence.