Membership is open to all K-State students in good academic and disciplinary standing (minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA).
Step 1: Complete and submit application (below).
Step 2: Advisors will set-up an interview once application is received.
- Attend all bi-weekly meetings, with a maximum of two unexcused absences per semester.
- Attend any additional trainings throughout the year.
- Provide a minimum of five hours of service to the WellCAT Ambassadors, including a minimum of one presentation service hour per semester.
- Be knowledgeable of and readily share Lafene Health Center's mission, values, and services provided.
- Positively represent the WellCAT Ambassadors and Lafene Health Center.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call the Morrison Family Center for Student Well-Being at 785-532-6595.