July 30, 2018
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt registration available
The Kansas State University College of Business Administration is offering a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course Aug. 16-17 on the Manhattan campus. Registration is open to students, faculty and staff, and the general public.
The introductory Yellow Belt course is the foundation program of Lean Six Sigma and its methodologies. The course teaches the Lean Six Sigma foundations and demonstrates how these methods can be used by individuals and teams to improve customer satisfaction, reduce errors, increase efficiencies and work more effectively to solve problems.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn the history and background of Lean Six Sigma.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma projects that deliver meaningful results.
- Master several key Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Understand the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control problem methodology.
- Establish process improvements in your work areas.
- Understand the importance of "soft skills" in a Lean Six Sigma project.
Reduced registration fees are offered to K-State students, faculty and staff. Class size is limited, so early registration is encouraged. Dates for 2019 Yellow Belt offerings have been determined and registration is open for those sessions as well as the August session.
For more information and to register, please visit global.k-state.edu/business/development.