If you have additional questions, K-State staff are here to help. Global Campus, the K-State Teaching and Learning Center, and the IT Help Desk are working together to ensure you are supported in moving your course content and materials online.
K-State staff can help you with:
- Using tools like K-State Canvas or Zoom
- Instructional design assistance to modify course activities or design new interactions
- Help to create media such as audio clips, video lectures, online demonstrations or live video sessions
- Ideas for making changes to your practices or processes to instruct online
Where to get help
- Technical help - contact the IT Help Desk.
- Canvas tools - to learn more, visit this Get Started with Canvas resource.
- Teaching or pedagogical help - contact Global Campus.
- Help with any college, program, or class-specific software - contact your college System Administrator
- Resources and information on improving internet connectivity
- Microsoft Teams Essentials training
K-State Library Help
- Start with the Teaching and Learning with the Libraries guide
- Students can use chat and email services to contact the Libraries for research questions or help using online resources.
- Librarians are available by email to support instructors and students with teaching and research.
- Many resources are available online for research, including SearchIt, databases, K-REx, and digital collections.
- Research Guides are available online. They are divided by subject and can help students navigate how to find research in their field.
- Interlibrary Loan will continue to process requests for articles and book chapters and deliver them electronically.