Instructions for Faculty/Staff using CollegeNET
Refer to the guides below for assigning, managing and completing application review. Note that the updated interface (Update UI) will replace the current 'legacy' interface at a later time. After sign in, you can switch between between the updated interface and the legacy interface (see the Overview guide).
Note also that the Updated UI is awaiting completion of some features, including the ability to email applicants and edit templates. It is necessary to change between the two interfaces as needed to use all features.
For New Users to the CRM
For Program Contacts, Graduate Program Directors, Department Heads
- Updated User Interface Overview
- Upload Documents/Files to an Application
- Email an Applicant
- Assign an Application to your Graduate Committee for Evaluation
- Submit Program Recommendation for a Graduate Application
- International Applications Checklist (PDF)
- List of English Speaking Countries
Applicants Help Link
- Apply to graduate school
- CollegeNet Help for completing the online application
Guidelines for processing domestic and international applications can be found in the department information site, which requires login with K-State eid and password.