Why I chose K-State:
The research opportunities are incredibly exciting! People at K-State and in the community are friendly and welcoming, and, very importantly, you will always find someone here who is willing to help during hard times. Choosing K-State is one of my best decisions!
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
Manhattan is not a very busy town and has a lot of greenery. Living in a college town makes my graduate student life much easier. For example, it only takes few minutes to walk from my on-campus housing apartment to my lab!
- BS in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry from University of Columbo
- Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant
- Public Relations Committee Co-Chair for Graduate Student Council
- Grant commitee member for Biology Graduate Student Association
- Sri Lanken Students' Association member
- I enjoy the excitement of K-State football games, free movie nights at the Union, studying in Hale Library, and exploring places around Jardine Apartments