Catherine Obiribea Ofori-Bah
PhD student in Agricultural Economics
Why I chose K-State:
I chose K-State because its Agricultural Economics department ranks high in the United States and the world. The program provides me with the best opportunity to work with professors that are passionate to work in a field I love.
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
I love the peaceful and slow-paced nature of Manhattan. The people and various organizations are both welcoming and helpful, and the large international community brings diversity to Manhattan.
- MS in Agricultural Economics from Kansas State University
- BA in Economics and Geography & Resource Development from University of Ghana
- Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant
- International Coordinating Council President
- Student Governing Association - Diversity Programming Committee member
- African Students Union Member
- Graduate Students of Agricultural Economics Member
- Bridges International Volunteer
- I love sports, traveling, food, meeting new people, and spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy volunteering with K-State organizations and in the Manhattan community.