Why I chose K-State:
I selected K-State for its cutting edge research facilities and faculty for graduate studies. I also enjoy that it is located in the small but vibrant community of the "Little Apple."
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
I really enjoy the college town atmosphere of Manhattan.
- BS in Biochemistry from University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Vice President of the International Coordinating Council at K-State
- Agronomy Graduate Student Association Member
- Sri Lankan Student Association Member
- In my leisure time I like to cook new food and also try new restaurants and travel.