Why I chose K-State:
I chose K-State because of its strong reputation in the field of biological and agricultural engineering. It offers a wide array of opportunities that are geared toward research advancement, professional development, and community building. The school also has a strong sense of community and support for international students, making you always feel heard and included.
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
Despite its small size, Manhattan is packed with friendly people and a very welcoming atmosphere. You can easily make friends with anyone inside and outside the university.
- MS in Grain Science from Kansas State University
- BS in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering from University of the Philippines
- Graduate Research Assistant
- President of Philippine Student Association
- Co-Chair of Professional Development Committee, Graduate Student Council
- Socials Director of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Graduate Student Organization
- International Student Council Marketing and Operations Committee
- Food Security Scholars Inaugural Cohort
- I am very passionate about exploring different cultures and traditions
- I am also spontaneous and love doing all sorts of outdoor activities