The General Accounting office processes Interdepartmental and Interagency Interfund Vouchers for the University. Interdepartmental payments are used to pay and receive funds between KSU departments. Interagency Interfund Vouchers are used to pay or receive funds from another State of Kansas Agency. Interdepartmental and Interagency Vouchers are completed electronically in eForms. Departments are asked to retain the original signed copy for these vouchers on file in their department.


Interfund Vouchers

How to Create an Interfund Voucher (IFV)