Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
Kansas State University is pleased to offer a Tuition Installment Payment Plan. Students can sign up through KSIS and track their required installment payments online. Enrollment is available online from the Student Center within KSIS or by completing and submitting the application form from our website. Review the cost of the program and terms and conditions below. To enroll online:
1. Select the Financial Account tile in KSIS.
2. Choose Payment Plans at the center of your screen OR at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the yellow button for the current term to begin the enrollment. There is a $45 administrative fee that accompanies all payment plans.
4. Next you will be shown your total amount due split into 4 equal payments, including billing date and due date. Click the box agreeing to the $45 administrative fee, type your name in the electronic signature field, and submit. Your enrollment is now complete!
Once your enrollment is complete, you can select the Make a Payment button to pay your current installment fee. View our online payment guide for more information.
Designee TIPP Access
1. Designees wanting to access the Tuition Installment Payment plan should enter the Designee Center in KSIS.
2. Once within the Designee Center, choose View Bill/Make a Payment.
3. Finally, select the Payment Plan button to enroll, view, or make a payment on your student's payment plan.
Once you are enrolled, you can select the Online Payment button to make online payments towards your student's plan. View more information on our designated access payment guide.
Ease of Monthly Payments
The TIPP program allows students to spread out payments for tuition and other university charges over four months for the Fall and Spring semesters and two months for the Summer term.
Bills generate after the close of business on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, billing occurs after close on the previous day of business. The only exceptions are the start of the Fall and Spring semesters when bills generate after the close of business on the first day of class. They are due by 3 p.m. on the next billing date. Due dates are available on your eBill.
TIPP enrollment costs $45 to cover administrative expenses for the Fall and Spring semesters and $24 for the Summer term. The enrollment fee is NOT refundable.
Fall Semester TIPP
- If you enroll in TIPP before the August due date, payment will spread over four months, with the first installment due on the August due date.
- Enrollment after the August due date and before the September due date spreads payment over three months.
- Enrollment before the October billing date requires payment over two months. There is no enrollment after the October due date.
- You must pay your account in full by the November due date.
Spring Semester TIPP
- Enrollment before the January due date spreads payments over four months, with the first installment paid before the January due date.
- Enrollment after the January due date and before the February due date spreads payments over three months with the first payment due on the February due date.
- Enrollment before the March due date requires two months of payments. There is no enrollment after the March due date.
- You must pay your account in full by the April due date.
Summer Semester TIPP
- Enrollment must occur before the June due date. Payment spreads over two months. The first payment is due by the June due date.
- You must pay your account in full by the July due date.
- You must complete enrollment separately for each period.
- It is your responsibility to make each payment on time. We bill electronically. Your bill is always accessible through KSIS.
- Payment is due by 3:00 p.m. CST on the 15th of each month or the last business day before the 15th.
- Late payments result in an additional 1.5% default charge assessed to the student account.
- New charges and credits applied to the account divide across the remaining installments.