Online Student Payment
Online Student Payment Tutorial
There are two online payment methods available and this tutorial addresses both.
- Paying by credit card incurs a convenience fee (2.9% for the first $3,000.00 and then 2.15% after that) as seen in steps 10 and 11.
- Paying by electronic payment out of a checking account is free of charge (see step 12).
Step 1: Sign in to KSIS with your eID and password.
Step 2: From the Student Homepage, click on Financial Account.
Step 3: Click on the Pay Now/Direct Deposit link on the Account Balance screen.
Step 4: Click on the Make a Payment button.
Step 5: From the eBill website, click Make a Payment to access the page that will allow you to choose which bill you wish to pay.
Step 6: Here, the eBill site asks that you choose what payments you would like to make, this may include your tuition or specific charges within the Direct Payments section.
Step 7: Direct Payments lists a variety of university charges to which you can direct specific payments. Click the box noting the charge you wish to pay.
Once you choose what you want to pay, a screen will come up and ask you to enter the amount to pay. Click "Add to Shopping Basket" to continue.
Step 8: Once you’ve chosen where you want your payment directed, you may enter the payment amount.
Step 9: Choose Pay Now if you wish to make no further payments at this time. Select Add More to add additional payments.
All added Direct Payments will appear in the payment confirmation screen.
Step 10: Click Continue at the bottom of the page and select your payment method.
Step 11: Select which payment method you wish to use and complete your payment. The following options are available:
Important Rules to Remember for ACH Payments:
- You will need to have a regular checking account, not a money market account.
- Use the account number directly printed on the check.
- Do not use the account number printed on your ATM or check card.
529 Savings Plan
International Payment via Flywire
Fill out the appropriate fields and complete your payment.