International Payments

International Payment Partners

Kansas State University international students can utilize either Flywire or PayMyTuition to make payments from any country and any bank, in their home currency.

Payment by Wire Transfer

If you would like to make payment by wire transfer, please contact our office at (785)532-6317 or for wiring instructions.

Payment by Check

Checks may be mailed to or presented at our office at the following address:

Cashiers and Student Accounts
Kansas State University
Anderson Hall 211
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0211

*Check payments must be in US Dollars from a US Bank.